Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Nearness of You

The Nearness of You by Amanda Eyre Ward




I received an ARC of this book from LibraryThing and am so thankful to have read it and will be recommending it to friends. This book took a new approach to surrogacy. I liked the various perspectives the story was told from. Each detail was thought out well by the author. Suzette's job as a heart surgeon was important to her character development, Hyland's childhood was influential, the voice of Dorrie was written to reflect her well, etc. Everything the author wrote had a purpose and made the overall book so effective. The characters will stick with me. It is a shorter book that most that I read, but I think the author got the perfect amount of details and content. 

4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...