Friday, July 6, 2018

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine


Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine 
by Gail Honeymoon




5 Stars! I absolutely adored this book.  The thought process of Eleanor was my favorite part of this book.  She was so literal  and it actually made sense to me. I laughed out loud more than once and hit made me adore Eleanor even more. At times, I just wanted to reach out and hug her.  The overall story is wonderfully done with great supporting characters.  I can't wait to talk about this one with BookClub. While this did have some underlying sadness, I  will always think of this book in a positive way.  I listened to this as an audiobook and it was perfectly done.  I will honestly miss Eleanor and her life now that this book is over.  Highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. I have this on my tbr and I can't wait to get to it! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...