Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Little Fires Everywhere

Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng


5 FULL STARS. I finally read this book and it lived up to my expectations and more!  I feel like I know the characters. There are so many storylines and parts to the story, but they are so intertwined that it shows the amazing talent of Celeste Ng. I enjoyed how the author would tell what felt like a side story, but it had so much important information that linked back to the plot. The suburban life was something I can relate to (for good and for bad). One of the biggest things was the importance of subtle things (like one character being called Mrs. Richardson not her first name) all had such an important impact. I am actually at a loss for words and have only good things to say about this book. I enjoyed the audiobook with the perfect narrator. It is a must read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...