Monday, March 5, 2018

It's (Mailbox) Monday, What are you Reading? (03/05/17)

It's (Mailbox) Monday, What are you Reading? (March 5th edition)


I'm joining in for Mailbox Monday and It's Monday What Are you Reading this week!  Thanks to Mailbox Monday and The Book Date for hosting! 



Mailbox Monday-
I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman-  This is a YA novel that will be released on March 27th.  I received an ARC through the BookishFirst program which I am glad to be a part of, I have gotten numerous good books.












Currently Reading-

Woman Last Seen in her Thirties  I love Camile Pagan and this book is a quick but enjoyable read. I'm 75% finished.

An American Marriage by Tayari Jones-  I just started this Audiobook and hope it lives up to the reviews I have read from fellow bloggers!  I don't always love Oprah's picks, but some I have enjoyed!

Recently Finished:
 Educated:My 5 Star review here

Up Next:

Every Note Played by Lisa Genova- I love this author. A NetGalley book that will be released March 20th.




I hope your first full week of March feels like spring! Thanks for visiting.




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Every Note Played - I've liked Genova's books in the past, although they can be tough to read sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...