Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Wife Between Us

The Wife Between Us 

by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen


I loved the character development in this book. I felt like I was living life along with Nellie and Vanessa as their narration alternated chapters in the first part of their book. Life in NYC was so appealing for Nellie that I couldn't help but think she and her roommate, Sam had an ideal life with minimal responsibilities. Oh the days of being a young professional! 

After I got to know both Nellie and Vanessa, the plot line picked up in part two and then I couldn't stop reading. Part three was just as exciting. (Although I can't say much so I don't give anything away). Since it is a thriller I wasn't sure who to trust and I liked that the authors dropped hints or seeds of information along the way just to (possibly) lead me astray. My best advice, just read and enjoy it, and once you get 60% through it don't plan to go to sleep or accomplish anything else until you have finished it! Thanks to St. Martins publishing for the opportunity to read an ARC of this book through the BookishFirst program.  4.5 Stars. Look for this in January 2018.

I hear this is already in talks to be a movie, Im trying to think of who would be great to play the roles.  Any thoughts?



1 comment:

  1. I have this one on my Kindle and am looking forward to reading it. Love those thrillers where you don't know who to believe!

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...