Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday- My Winter TBR

Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR

Here are books that I have my eye on to read this winter.  A few of these are available to request on Netgalley and some I have already been approved for!  Most are coming out Jan-March 2018.  Here are additional books from Nonfiction November that are new to my TBR list.  Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting TTT


1.  Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng. I love this author and have seen glowing reviews. 


2.  The Girls in the Picture- by Melanie Benjamin.  This cover caught my eye and the description matches.



3.  The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Tara Jenkins Reid  (Will be reading for January Book Club that I am hosting)


4. The Great Alone-  by Kristin Hannah  I loved the Nightingale and have already heard/read great things about this book from others.


5.  I Was Anastasia-  by Ariel Lawhon  Love Historical Fiction

6.  By The Book- by Julia Sonnenborn - I read a First Look from BookishFirst and have to keep reading about the professor's who ex is her new Dean at a University.  

 7.  Educated: A Memoir- by Tara Westover  - I'm working to add a bit more Nonfiction

8.  The Good Liar-  by Catherine McKenzie. I have liked her most recent books Smoke and Fractured 

9 The Italian Party- Christina Lynch.  1950s with Americans traveling in Italy!  Perfect!

 10.  Woman Last Seen in Her Thirties- Camille Pagan  I have loved this author since the book Life and Other Near Death Experiences!

I am sure after I see what others have picked I will have an even longer TBR for Winter.  Thanks for visiting!







5 comments:

  1. We share The Great Alone on our list. Ad I feel like I'm all of a sudden seeing The Girls in the Picture everywhere. Looks so intriguing! I love Taylor Jenkins Reid but for some reason, even despite the great reviews, I'm just not feeling led to pick up Evelyn Hugo. It's just not appealing to me. Hope you'll love it, though! Maybe your review will change my mind. :)

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Evelyn Hugo!! I have Little Fires Everywhere on my Christmas list and can't wait to get to it. Enjoy all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading Royally Roma over Thanksgiving holiday, The Italian Party looks right up my alley! I am on this Italy binge right now :) Good luck with your list!

    Megan @ Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of interesting choices that I haven't heard of on here, I'll have to check some of them out.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...