Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Pearl Sister : (The Seven Sister's #4)

The Pearl Sister by Lucinda Riley



    This is another adventure in the Seven Sisters series.  I enjoyed the descriptions of life in Thailand as well as Australia.  I feel like this book gave a few more clues than the other books, but there is still quite the mystery surrounding Pa Salt.  I enjoyed the present day and the past for Cece's story.  I really enjoyed the part about Ace in Thailand and wish that had been expanded on a bit more.  This was another Audiobook that I enjoyed hearing the accents and it was a great narration.  I am hooked on this series and already looking forward to the next one! 4/5 Stars.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed a couple of her books but I didn't realize this was a series. Great to hear you liked this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is a commitment, but I do love it. I am a fan of the audiobooks to hear the accents and names of places all over the world if you listen to books.

      Delete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...