Thursday, December 7, 2017

Surprise Me

Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella



I have always loved Sophie Kinsella books.  This book is not like her Shopaholic Series, but her humor still shines through.  Just like her book My Not So Perfect Life she addressed more mature issues but in a fun way. The premise of this book is a great idea, but I didn't like the overall theme (without giving spoilers).  This book was relatable as a married woman, but I am not sure she reached as big of an audience with this book. I liked the characters and there were some hysterical parts (Boudoir photos!) If I were to pick a recent book of hers to recommend, I would tell others to read My Not So Perfect Life. Thanks to Random House Publishing Group and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book. 3.0/5 Stars

1 comment:

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...