Saturday, January 14, 2017

Faithful

Faithful by Alice Hoffman






At times I was angry at Shelby for choices she was making and at other times I was cheering her on. This is a story about a girl dealing with an accident that permanently injured her best friend. There are so many complex relationships and characters and I enjoyed the realistic parts of the struggles of these people. I love Alice Hoffman and this book did not disappoint me. I know this isn't a story that all readers will love, but it was a well written book that portrayed real struggles and emotions of people that have been in a tragic situation.  Thanks to NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book.
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...