Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fractured

Fractured by Catherine McKenzie


I liked the premise of this book and the descriptions of Cincinnati made me feel like I lived on Pine St with the families. I liked how the mystery developed as we got to know the characters better. The struggles of the characters were explained well and I equally liked both John and Julie's perspectives. I was frustrated with things said and done by other characters but I found many things to be realistic struggles. Catherine Mckenzie wrote a great book and I will look forward to reading more of hers in the future. 
Thanks to NetGalley and Lake Union Publishing for the opportunity to read this book.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...