Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Wonder

The Wonder by Emma Donoghue




This book's storyline and perspective was something I had never read before, but I enjoyed. I thought that the various religious references would bother me, since I don't like reading Christian Fiction, but I am glad they were included as they added so much to the story. The story wouldn't have had the depth without them. The story started a bit slow for me, but picked up towards the middle and by the end I couldn't put it down. I love how the characters evolved and changed as well and the various struggles taking place in the book. This book still has me thinking after I've finished it. Thank you to NetGalley, Little, Brown and Co publishing and author Emma Donoghue for the opportunity to read this great book.

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...