Friday, January 6, 2017

Life After Coffee

Life After Coffee by Virginia Franken



Life after Coffee is a funny and enjoyable read about the real struggles of a mother that must be away from her children for long periods of time. I found myself laughing out loud at times and completely relating to the daily struggles of moms. I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptions of her travels, the coffee storyline, as well as her attempts to fit in with the other moms in the neighborhood. I recommend this book to moms of young children that can understand the characters struggles while enjoying a great novel. 

Thanks to NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book. Looking forward to future books by this author.

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...