Monday, January 16, 2017

The Things We Wish Were True

The Things We Wish Were True  by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen




I really enjoyed this book. The characters were well developed and while there was no huge mystery it was obvious that things were unraveling with many different parts of the lives of these characters. I listened to this as an Audiobook and found myself happy to be stopped at red lights....which is the sign of a great book for me! I liked some characters more than others, but Caylie was my absolute favorite. This author did an amazing job of tying the different story lines together. A great book! 
4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...