Monday, January 2, 2017

Forever is the Worst Long Time

Forever is the Worst Long Time by Camille Pagan



This book is told from James's perspective. It was nice to read a book with the male viewpoint. A previous Camille Pagán novel I read had some humor with the storyline but this one did not. I would call this book a drama. Humor wouldn't be appropriate, but although very good, I wasn't expecting a heavy storyline. The characters are well developed and their struggles are real. This is one of those books that I don't want to reveal the plot in the review, its better to read the story without knowing much about it. This was a quick read and I was rooting for the characters throughout. A great story of friendship, love, parenting and life. Thank you to Netgalley and Lake Union Publishing for the opportunity to read this great book.


4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...