Sunday, October 15, 2017

Confessions of a Domestic Failure

Confessions of a Domestic Failure by Bunmi Laditan




I am a bit behind in posting on the blog, but I am going to try hard to catch up this month on all my reviews.  This book was a fun summer read. One friend actually had an identical situation that was mentioned in the book (about gym childcare) happen to her the day after she read that part, so this book is totally relatable! It was a great bookclub book and a funny discussion. There are a few parts that get far fetched, but overall I recommend this to moms of young children that need a laugh and a reminder that we are all doing our best. I laughed a lot!  I have recommended it to others and they have enjoyed it as well.  This was the perfect book to escape reality and all the sadness in the world.  5 FUN STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...