Saturday, October 21, 2017

My Not So Perfect Life


My Not so Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella




I love Sophie Kinsella and this book was her usual humor, fun characters, and overall entertaining. I know this book/author which is pure chic lit isn't for everyone, but it was a fun read for me.  This book felt more mature than the Shopaholic series while still being lighthearted.  I love the London setting and predicaments that Katie gets herself into. I think this would be a perfect beach read or book to read on vacation. Thank you to NetGalley and RandomHouse Publishing group for the opportunity to read this book. 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...