Monday, October 16, 2017

Excise (Dr. Schwartzman #2)

Excise (Dr. Schwartzman #2) by Danielle Girard



I am enjoying this series. I liked this book even better than the 1st and it was a quick read that kept me turning pages.  This book is great as a stand alone book, but I recommend reading them in order.  In the first book there are many details about the ex-husband which are brought up and reviewed in Book #2.  I can't wait for Book #3 to come out. I like the combination of mystery with a bit of medical information and the varying viewpoints of characters. Thanks to Netgalley for the opportunity to read this book. 
4 stars!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...