Sunday, October 15, 2017

Shadow Sister

Shadow Sister (The Seven Sisters #3) by Lucinda Riley


I am glad that I am reading this series. They are all great books that take the reader on an adventure to different times and places across the country. I didn't think that I would like Star's story since she was the passive sister between her and Cece, but I am glad that the author gave her a voice. My book club will be reading it eventually (I hope!) and I am looking forward to the discussion and finding some common themes/threads and even a bit of mystery in all 3 of the books. I like how the previous two sister's were mentioned in this book also. I know these take forever to write, but I am looking forward to the next one sooner than later.  I already have pre-ordered Book #4 the Audiobook from Audible which comes out in November.  4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...