Wednesday, October 18, 2017

We Were the Lucky Ones


We were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter


This book took me on an emotional rollercoaster with the Kurc family. I held my breath at times listening to the book, and I even got the library copy to continue to read at home in the evenings since I couldn't stop thinking about it out of the car! I laughed and I cried with this family. This is a WWII book that I will be recommending to others! I did get a bit confused at times with all of the members of the family, but it didn't take away from the overall book. I also love the Author's message and memories of her grandfather at the end. Recommended! 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...