Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- On my TBR list FOREVER!

Top Ten Tuesday- Books on my TBR list FOREVER!  Thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl for hosting

I actually do know which book I got as my first e-book. The saddest part is that I still haven't read it! This literally was on my "TBR list" before I created one on Goodreads! It has been there by far the longest!
Sweet Water by Christina Baker Kline- I loved Orphan Train and have committed to reading this book in 2018.

At the end of 2017 to hold myself accountable for reading books that have been on my TBR pile the longest, I joined in the 2018 TBR Challenge on Roofbeam Reader. (My TBR Pile link) That helped me go through my TBR pile (physical and ebooks) and find old books that I need to read.  Since I have only finished 1, here is that list (which is a good reminder I need to start reading this books and stop requesting ARCs on Netgalley!)


 





*** When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi was initially on my list but I recently finished it. Yay! One of my TBR books finally completed! 

I apologize for the formatting issues with the pictures.  Do you know which book you have had to read the longest?  


8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Hypnotist's Love Story - Moriarty's books in general are just so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, And Then There WAS None is my favorite by Agatha Christie. Plus you can devour it in one sitting. Here's my list: https://wordsandpeace.com/2018/02/06/top-ten-books-that-have-been-on-my-tbr-the-longest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kind Worth Killing and Lilac Girls have been on mine for a while too. I loved A Piece of the World so I should probably give Sweet Water a read too. I'll look for your review on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to stop requesting eGalleys isn't it? Really enjoyed The Kind Worth Killing so hope you get to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a chance to read these soon! I read Between Shades of Gray and really liked it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And then There Were None was good. I still prefer "Murder on the Orient Express", but they were both very enjoyable.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read To The Bright Edge Of The World too! I loved The Snow Child!

    Good choices, feel free to check out my TTT list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if I would have better luck figuring out my first e-book . . . I probably would given my how easily it would be to check the website. I just know they haven't been around as long as many of my physical copies. I hope you do get to all of these. Some of these are on my TBR pile and wish list as well.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...