Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Wrap-Up

Thanks to The Book Date for hosting Month in Review!

February is here and gone.  It was a great month, but I am ready for spring!  Here is a summary of what I read and posts I have this month.  5 books completed in Feb for a 2018 total of 10


COMPLETED BOOKS- 

Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams (review here)

When Breath Become Air by Paul Kalanithi (reviewed here)


The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah (5 star review here)


As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner- 4 star review (here)














The Italian Party by Christina Lynch (review here)

Currently Reading-  

Educated by Tara Westover  -The teacher in me is fascinated. I'm hooked! The mental illness and injuries that occur without medical care is unfathomable (but true!)! 



Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah- This is a good Audiobook by a reliable author, perfect for winter reading (actually listening)!
Woman Last Seen In Her Thirties by Camille Pagán I had time at an appointment and had this E-Arc on my phone (and had forgotten to bring a physical book).  I am enjoying it so far. I love all 3 of Camille Pagan's books that I have read.

Up Next:

An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (Audiobook)
Every Note Played by Lisa Genoa (Netgalley)


Challenge Updates-

TBR Pile Challenge- 1/12 read  - When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi 

Audiobook Challenge- 2 in February for a total of 5 out of 15 read this year.

Nonfiction Challenge- 1 read in Feb 2018 total=2 (year goal 9)

Book Bingo Challenge-  2 squares completed (a book that made you cry, a book set in a different country)

Other February Posts-  I think I need to change it up and try some new types of posts in March!

Mailbox Monday- Feb 5th

Mailbox Monday- Feb 12th

Mailbox Monday- Feb 19th

Top Ten Tuesday- On my TBR pile FOREVER


How was your February reading?  Any books you loved or didn't love?

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in Every Note Played - can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great reading month, Cori! I am eager to read Summer Wives and A Bright As Heaven. I keep hearing great things about The Great Alone. I hope you have a wonderful March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some fabulous books. I have yet to read Summer Wives but I will. And I will listen to the Susan Meissner book at some point. I liked both K Hannah books and I thought Winter Garden was great on audio. Going to look up Educated!

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...