Friday, December 29, 2017

2018 Book Bingo

Book Bingo 2018


Thanks to The Grand World of Books for creating this great bingo board and hosting the challenge this year.  



I am joining in!  I don't think that I will get a complete blackout, but I hope to read as many of these categories as possible!  I don't typically watch You Tube for book ideas, but maybe I will have to branch out and try something new!  I actually do know the oldest book on my TBR list. It was the first Kindle Book I ever got many years ago. (On my computer, since I didn't even have an e-reader at the time!  I literally didn't know how to read it!)

 Sweet Water by Christina Baker Kline!  I WILL read it in 2018.  

I'm excited and I will keep you updated!  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am glad you are joining this one too! I think it will be a lot of fun. I've read one book by Christina Baker Kline and loved it. I haven't yet tried her other books yet. I wish you the best with this and all your other challenges, Cori!

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...