Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Paris Secret

The Paris Secret by Karen Swan



This book had everything I enjoy in a book, strong female character, art, descriptions of life in Europe, a love interest, and a mystery. I couldn't wait to read this book each evening!! I felt connected to Flora's character and was jealous of all her travels around France.  The way she described herself at the auctions and the professionalism she portrayed added to her being a respected female.  The information and her  knowledge about art was an added bonus.  There was a bit of romance, but it was PG(ish) and appropriate to the story. This was a Goodreads giveaway that I won and am so glad I found this book! It really was the perfect match for me! 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...