Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lowi & G: Living Outside the Lines

Lowi & G: Living Outside the Lines




I liked the short story format of this book. I was able to read a few stories/essays before bed each night. The stories are made up of real life stories, humor, and even some advice/encouragement. I marked a few of my favorites and think it will be fun to see what similar thoughts people have at book club. The sisters writing this book alternated between chapters and I found their "code" for who was telling the story quickly (HINT: Lowi&G) Super fun and creative way to highlight the author of each story. I laughed with these stories and I felt like I could relate to some as well too. There are stories for everyone in this book.
5/5 Stars

**We read this one for book club and the authors joined us.  It was so fun to be part of the discussion with them.  I applaud them for putting their stories out there and for also sharing it with us in person.  I think that I enjoy the book even more now that I have seen Lori and Angela's personalities.  I'm happy to pass along my copy if anyone is interested.  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...