Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Story of Arthur Truluv

The Story or Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg




This is a heartwarming book about 3 lonely people that find comfort in each other. Arthur's laid-back and thoughtful personality is what we all need. This is a short book that is a refreshing but thoughtful read and reminds us to be more like Arthur.  The character development of Maddy was great, and poor Lucille as well.  I think that the patiences that Arthur showed and the insight into understanding others was so well done.  The nose ring reminds us that he can't fully relate to a teenager, but that he still adored Maddy.  I understand why the father's role was written as it was for the book, but I loved how it all worked out and the importance of the phone calls.  Thanks to Random House publishing and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book.

4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...