Monday, November 13, 2017

Murder on the Orient Express

Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie



I loved this! I am glad I read it before I go to see the movie. I will be reading more Agatha Christie novels. I think Hercules Poirot is an amazing detective using his logical, and skills long before technology. For me it was great to read a book written in 1934 while so much has changed, humans have stayed the same in some aspects. Highly recommend to anyone that hasn't read it to challenge themselves to get away from new releases and enjoy traveling back in time!
Has anyone watched the movie?  Thoughts!!?!  I hope to see it soon!
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...