Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood


Im glad I read this book. It seemed far fetched at times but scary realistic at other times. It's amazing to think that this book was written years ago because some of the topics are still relevant.  The most worrisome part to me were the subtle changes that occurred and described in the book.  I highly recommend Claire Danes narration for fans of Audiobooks! Oh how I love Claire Danes!  Her narration and voice made the book full of tough material a very manageable experience! I hope to watch the show soon on Hulu. Has anyone seen the show? Which did you prefer, book or show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...