Sunday, November 19, 2017

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2017

Thankfully Reading Weekend


Thanks to Jenn's Bookshelves for hosing the Thankfully Reading Weekend (November 22nd-26th)

We are hosting a Friendsgiving Brunch this year for our fun neighbors just like we did last year.  Its a great way for friends to enjoy before some of us share a family meal later in the day.  On the menu, breakfast casseroles, cheesy potatoes, fruit, cinnamon rolls, coffee and mimosas!  Yum!

While I do hope to get a few online bargains (and thankfully the sales have already started) I am also hoping to get some reading done! I only need 2 more books to hit 50 books this year! Can I do it before December 1st?


The Wife Between Us-  by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen. This is a great book, but I just haven't had time to read it. I hope this challenge forces me to sit down and finish it!  I got an ARC copy through Bookish First and can't wait to write and share my review.



The Paris Secret- By Karen Swan   I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway and am looking forward to reading it.  I love Paris and this book should be an enjoyable read.

My Current Audiobook is :

The Pearl Sister (Book #4 of the Seven Sisters) I absolutely love this series!  I'm 45% of the way through this book and wish I had more time in the car to read!  Not sure I will get much of this finished unless I convince my husband to listen to it while we do dishes after Friendsgiving.

Other Books that I hope to read soon.....
1. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
2.  The Address by Fiona Davis 
3.  Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella (I have an ARC thanks to Netgalley)


Please comment below......What books are you planning to read this Thankfully Reading Weekend?  Also just for fun.....What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food?  All my life I loved my late grandma's homemade bread, I miss it every year, but now I eat more Mashed Potatoes so I guess those are my new favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...