Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Every Note Played

Every Note Played by Lisa Genova



4.5 Stars! Lisa Genova does it again! I am so impressed with how this book was written in that I felt for the characters but also learned so much at the same time. The challenges experienced by the characters were 100% realistic and the alternating view points of Richard and Karina was so well done. I l0ved hearing about Richard's music career and also I learned so much about ALS that it wasn't forced upon me but was done through his experience as the disease progressed. I listened to the audio version that was well done by both narrators. Highly Recommended!

2 comments:

  1. I just won a copy of this from Goodreads, now I'm even more excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So fun to win a book on Goodreads. I think you will really enjoy this one!

      Delete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...