Tuesday, June 5, 2018

May Wrap-up

May Wrap-Up


I am a few days late but wanted to review the books I read this May.  I am hoping June has cooler weather to sit and read on the patio in the afternoons!  I read more Audiobooks in May which is a surprise!


COMPLETED BOOKS- 5 total, 3 Audiobooks





Look Alive Out There by Sloane Crosby- 3 stars (Audiobook)This book was funny but not one I would recommend to others!

                                 
 
The Optimist's Guide to Letting Go- by Amy Reichert (Netgalley)-
(my review here)





Tangerine- Christine Mangan (link to my review)  Audiobook


The Broken Girls by Simone St. James (link to my review) Audiobook











Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton (link to my 5 Star review)
This was my favorite of the month and well loved by all in my bookclub!










Currently Reading:
I love this book so far!  I am listening to the Audiobook and the narrator is wonderful.  While the story is heartbreaking I am learning so much and I appreciate her perspective from her childhood and refugee experience.

 Up Next:
June Releases!  Both of them are in at the library, so I'll be reading them next!

  

I am a bit behind in blogging but have recommitted to keeping up and will be doing a mid-year review for the challenges coming up soon!


Thanks for visiting and special thanks to the end of the month hosts!





2 comments:

  1. I just started Lululemons, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent reading month for you with books I haven't read yet. Karen White's book looks and sounds amazing for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...