Tuesday, June 12, 2018

One of Us is Lying

One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus





Overall I liked this book. I enjoyed the relatable characters and the mystery throughout had me curious. There is something about the "solving" of the mystery that I didn't love. This is a book we read for book club so I am curious to see how what others in the group think. I loved that the book was told from 4 different view points with insight into life for HS students. This was one that I didn't want to put down and the short chapters enticed me to read on! Overall a great read. I think I would have loved this book in High School since I don't remember reading good mystery books at that age! 4 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...