Thursday, June 7, 2018

I Have Lost My Way

I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman




I love all three characters in this story. They all had their own problems and challenges and they unexpectedly meet in Central Park. The story takes place over one day as they work together to help each other without realizing how much they are also helping themselves. Their individual struggles and their growth together made this book absolutely perfect. Each character was so different but as the story continued I was rooting for all three characters equally and shared in their changes. While I couldn't directly relate to any of the characters from my life experiences the author did an amazing job of pulling me into the story and kept me wanting to know what would happen next. This book is YA, yet it appeals to readers of many genres and I will be recommending to many. Thanks to BookishFirst and Penguin Random House publishing for the opportunity to read this book.  4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...