Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Good Liar

The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie



 Another great book from Catherine McKenzie! I enjoyed the suspense in this story as I worked to unravel exactly what happened before and after the explosion in Chicago. The three narrators in the story are all well done and short enough chapters that kept me reading "just one more." Cecily is my favorite character and I enjoyed reading about her life as a mom and friend. The stories are all intertwined and the character are relatable but flawed. The title was always on my mind while reading and my theory changed more than once on the significance of the " The Good Liar" thoughout. Thank you to Netgalley and Lake Union Publishing for the opportunity to read this great book. 4.5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...