Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tangerine and The Broken Girls

I'm changing it up today and giving you 2 Audiobook mini-reviews.  I give 4 stars to both of these books.  Although very different both books had me engaged and wanting more!






The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
I could not stop listening to this book. I was completely hooked on the girls of Idlewild and Fiona! I am not always a fan stories with a ghost, but this one worked so well for me. I am so glad I read so many positive reviews from my Goodreads friends and decided to give this book a try!
















Tangerine by Christine Mangan
I liked this book with the 2 unreliable narrators. The descriptions of life in Tangier made it even more interesting. I liked the suspense-fulness of the book but wish there was more to the ending. The audio narration was well done and made for a good overall read.  This book played mind games with me a bit and was dark, but fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...