Friday, June 8, 2018

The Deep Dark Descending

The Deep Dark Descending by Allen Eskens



This is a great book! It came recommended from Goodreads friends and I am so glad I read the books in this series. I was hooked from the beginning and loved experiencing the struggle Max Rupert went through. It had the perfect amount of mystery too. I listened to it as an Audiobook and the author was perfect for the story.  

Books in the Series-

Book # 1- The Life We Bury  (my review here)- I liked it so much more than expected!

Book #2 The Guise of Another -I didn't read this book, it seemed the easiest one (based on reviews) to skip in the series.

Book #3- The Heavens May Fall (my review here)- I specifically read it before book #4, it kept me guessing.

Book #4- The Deep Dark Descending-  If you can only read 2 books had #3 and #4.  I loved #1 though too but it is loosely tied to books #3 and #4 and The Life we Bury can be a stand alone.



1 comment:

  1. I read The Life We Bury for book club and I enjoyed it. I had no idea there were other books in the series, I'll have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...