Saturday, June 30, 2018

June Wrap-Up

June 2018 Wrap-Up 

Thanks to The Book Date for hosting Month in Review!

June went by so quickly.  Summer has been relaxing.  I am hoping July is a bit more productive but still just as enjoyable.  Here is a summary of what I read and posts I have this month.  It looks like I have only 3 books completed in June for a 2018 total of 29 books read.  I still am on track to get 50 this year!

COMPLETED BOOKS- All books this month were 4 or 5 stars

One of Us is Lying by (my review)


The Girl Who Smiled Beads by Clementine Wamariya


There is Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman (my review)


Currently Reading-  
 
The Subway Girls is fantastic historical fiction. It releases on July 10th (thank you, Netgalley) and I can't stop listening to Eleanor Oliphant on Audiobook.  Her insights and observations about daily life are spot on and hysterical.

Challenge Updates-

Audiobook Challenge- 2 in June for a total of 15 out of 15 read this year. (I'll have an update post about this soon and my updated goal, yay for Audiobooks!)
Nonfiction Challenge- 1 read in June 2018 total=5  (year goal 9)

Book Bingo Challenge-  1 squares completed (a book that made me angry, I learned so much from the Girl Who Smiled Beads and I was angry at times with the struggles so many in the world face)
TBR Pile Challenge- 0 read this month, I'm way behind in this challenge!

Other June Posts-  I was a bit behind, so I used June to catch up on mini reviews from April and May. Here are the 4 most visited ones.




3 comments:

  1. Yay for completing your audiobook goal! I've been listening to more audiobooks this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great reading month. I'll be putting several of your titles on my TBR list. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Eleanor Oliphant on audio, I think that's the way to read this one. All the best for July reading.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Schwartzman series books 1-3

Danielle Girard has a series about a medical examiner, Annabelle Schwartzman that I enjoy. I haven't posted any of my reviews on the blo...